Bobcat T300 Replacement Rubber Tracks, Idlers, Sprockets, Rollers
Tracks and Tires offers OEM quality Bobcat T300 Rubber Tracks and Replacement Undercarriage Parts at a savings nearly 50% less than dealer pricing. Why pay more when you can purchase the same quality parts that carries the same warranty?
It never get’s old hearing how our customers called a dealer to learn about the outrages price on the Bobcat T300 parts they carried, then walked into our store or found us on the internet and bought at an average price of 38% less than OEM pricing. In time the customer would call in to purchase more parts or accessories, and praise us on the quality of our aftermarket replacement parts.
We stock a wide range of parts for the Bobcat T300 such as:
- Rubber Tracks
- Front & Rear Idlers
- Hydraulic Drive Motors
- Seats, Doors, Windows, and more…
Bobcat T300 Rubber Track Tread Patterns 450x86x55
We have multiple tread pattern designs available for the Bobcat Compact Track Loader (CTL) machines, all having a unique advantage over the other. Please review the Bobcat Rubber Track that you may feel would best benefit your job applications.
Staggered Lug Rubber Track
- Staggered Lug Design
- Staggered Lug design provides greater traction and added performance in mud and dirt applications.
- Low Vibration And Smooth Ride
- Due to having a larger contact patch with the ground, the staggered lug reduces vibration and track noise significantly at both slow and high speeds.
- Cut And Chunk Resistant
- This rubber track to design with all natural rubber and synthetics blended to give your track maximum protection against sharp objects such as rebar, metal, sharp rocks and stones.
C-Lug Rubber Track
- C-Pattern Offset Lugs
- Off-set lugs provide a more cushioned and balanced ride for the operator. With the reduced vibration, the operator experiences less fatigue allowing the operator to perform more efficiently throughout the day.
- Rubber Compounds
- The rubber compound is molded around the cables and steel imbeds to produce a strong, continuous rubber track which reduces track fatigue and cracking. The overall strength of our rubber tracks are second to none!
- Internal Steel Cables and Imbeds
- The internal steel cables hidden deep within provide smooth flexibility and increase the overall rubber track strength that is crucial for operating at high speeds and at your machines maximum torque.
Multi-Bar “Turf Friendly” Rubber Track
- Reduced Vibration for a Smoother Ride And Comfort
- With many more tread lugs per foot, this variable lug pattern provides a smoother ride than traditional lug patterns you may find elsewhere. The results of this tread configuration is increased longevity of the undercarriage and decreased driver fatigue.
- Multiple Rubber Layers for Maximum Track Maneuverability
- The outer track layers are comprised of a harden rubber compound that is designed to provide excellent traction and chunk and cut resistance in the toughest terrain.
- Overall Rubber Track Design Strength
- The continuous steel and uniformly-wound cables significantly increase the flexible force of our rubber tracks. Using the exact same length of cable eliminates the tighter loops that can gouge and tear into the rubber track overtime giving you the most service-life out of our rubber track design.
BBE-Pattern Rubber Track
- Maximum Strength
- Solideal’s unique “Cross-Fixed Joint” maximizes the overall strength of the B-Pattern Rubber Track. We also reinforce our track with heavy duty cables providing optimal performance under the harshest applications.
- Floatation And Durability
- Unique “Turf Friendly” non-directional tread design minimizes vibration and ground scaring, while still providing a highly chunk and tear resistant rubber track thanks to all natural rubber compounds.
- Unique Tread Design
- Solideal’s BBE Pattern has the hauler step self cleaning tread design that prohibits mud, clay, and other soft ground substances from clumping up on your rubber track. This rubber track was also constructed with “Trapezoid Metal” piece bridges.
Polartread Snow Removal Tracks
- Improved traction for better operation efficiency
- Shorter stopping distance on snow covered surfaces
- Smooth turning ability with less slippage
- Softer ride performance for operator comfort
- Optimum Sidewall Protection Technology—utilizes forged iron and stress reducing winged embed design
- Unique sidewall profile
- Specially formulated anti-cut/anti-gouge, abrasion resistant rubber compound.
- Patented Anti-edge cut profile (US Patent No. 6,106,083)
- No-Wave Cable Exclusively designed and manufactured for Rubber Tracks by Bridgestone.
- High Strength for maximum durability
- Ultra Flexible for power efficiency
- Compression and Stretch Resistant
- Anti-Corrosive Braiding Technology
- Spiral Technology
- Featuring Bridgestone’s exclusive No-Wave Cable
- Essential for high speed, high power applications
- Even tension distribution
- Providing no pitch variance
- Accurate circumferential length
- Even traction distribution