Warranty Claim Procedure For Rubber Tracks
In the event you have a track failure due to a manufacturer defect or poor workmanship we are here to help. Although it is highly unlikely you’ll ever have a problem due to poor workmanship or defects, it’s never impossible this could occur, REGARDLESS who the manufacturer may be. That is exactly why we warranty our products. TO PROTECT YOU!
If you ever have a track fail or shows signs of failure and your within the limits of your warranty we want to know immediately. You have the right to deal directly with the manufacturer, we only offer to help to assure that your claim is handled promptly and efficiently.
Please provide the following information to us so we can assist you. We will handle the rest on your behalf.
- Photographs: We need to be able to identify not only the rubber track and manufacturer, but the reason our track may have failed. This helps not only assure we are continually producing a quality rubber track, but helps refine our manufacturing procedures if we are able to identify any unknown problems. Please provide the following pictures:
- Both sides of the entire machine in order to identify the machine make and model and track style. Some machine owners may have used two different track brands on their machine which is OK, but we want to see our track(s) as they appear on the machine.
- The track size embedded along the inside-outer edge of the rubber track. (Example: 450x86x55 as seen in the image below)
- The area of the track where the problems exist. Try to show scale if at all possible by using either a tape measure or yardstick. Take several angles if at all possible.
- Lastly, the sprocket, roller(s), and idler(s). This will show the condition of these parts and if they may or may not have contributed to the failure.
- Purchase Invoice: This will allow us to quickly identify the rubber track part number, sales date, and purchaser. If you can not locate this, that is OK too. We retain all sales transaction for the previous 6 years, but we would like to be able to match our records to yours.
- Machine Info: Although we should have this already documented, please be able to provide the Make, Model and Serial number of your machine to help assure we provided the right part to your machine.
Checklist next, please contact our Warranty Administrator at Midwest Equipment at 877-336-6825 to begin your claim. You may email the photographs to email@example.com along with the other information required to complete our warranty claim on your behalf. Normally a decision could be made within 2~3 business days if not immediately. We will act upon and within the guidelines of the manufacturers warranty. You can download the “Warranty Claim Checklist” to help gather the information required to complete your claim.
If you have any further questions about our warranties please do not hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel secure and comfortable about not only the part(s) your buying, but who your buying them from.
Bridgestone Rubber Tracks are manufactured at facilities that are recognized for their quality of management by the highest international certification standards: Quality Management Systems. ISO 9001/2000 Approved and Environmental Management Systems. ISO 14001.
Please call for more details.
1 yr/1,000 hours (Bridgestone will review all warranties no matter the time frame.)
Construction Tracks (CTL/Mini-Ex, etc.)
1yr./1,000 hours Ag – 4yr/4,000 hrs. pro-rated warranty (Industry Standard)
Camso (Formerly Camoplast Solideal) rubber track that becomes unserviceable as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship will be eligible for coverage. Track eligible for coverage will be (at Camoplast’s choice) replaced, or allowance given towards purchase of replacement Camoplast track. Coverage begins on the track purchase date from an authorized Camoplast aftermarket dealer. Camoplast track warranties vary by track. See the PDF below for more information.
Solideal Warranty PDF Download This document serves as an overview of Solideal’s warranty policies and is in no way to be used as a substitution for the general claim policy and adjustments document set forth by TWECO NV or Solideal USA work procedure.
- Download Warranty Certificate Information
- Download Tire Claim Request Form
- Download Track Claim Warranty Form
24 month/1500 hours
First 12 months is non-prorated After that, pro-rated on full 24 month basis (i.e. 14 month warranty issue would be credited on remaining 10 months).
15 month/1000 hours
First 8 months is non-pro-rated, after that, tracks are pro-rated on full 15 month basis.